BILLIARDS LEAGUE RULES
- All games to be played over 40 minutes or until a totaal
of 150 points has been reached by one player (whichever comes
first), a digital timer to be used, All matches must use Pro-Cup
Biliards balls (spotted yellow an white), players to string for
choice of break.
- Teams to consist of a maximum of six players or a minimum
of three 9players can play two games if necessary.
- Home captain to be responsible for organising the draw and
- One point awarded for each game won. 1 bonus point for the
team with the highest aggregate score.
- League winners will be the Club with the highest number of
points at the end of the season.
- If a team fails to play all six games, that teams opponents
will be awarded games not played, 2 points per game plus the bonus
- If both teams fail to play all six games then NO bonus point
will be awarded to either team.
- League matches to commence at 7pm with play continuous until
the end of the match. If a delay does occur, 1 game will be forfeited
after 15 minutes and thereafter every 30 minutes.
- All complaints, problems, queries etc applicable to Billiards
MUST be referred to the Billiards Secretary initially.
- Players are responsible for keeping a record of their handicap
on their personal handicap record card. If a plyer wins a game
they deduct 5 points from their handicap, if they lose they add
5 points to their handicap.
- First round 150 up, Quarter Final 200 upand Semi Final, 250
up and Final 300 up, players to string for choice of break.
- The dates and venues of all rounds, semi-finals and finals,
and general conditions to be decided by the Billiards secretary
in accordance with the general rules..
BILLIARDS CUP MATCHES
- All games to be of 30 minute duration, using a fixed handicap
set from the players handicap and end of league matches. The result
to be decided by the total difference in the aggregate score.
- Handicaps are capped at a maximum of plus 120 points for
all cup matches.
HARDIMENT TROPHY RULES
- Trophy was presented to the League by Mr. Hardiment (late
- To be competed for each season by Billiards. Darts, and Snooker
leagues in turn.
- Type of competition to be decided at the AGM.
- Rules to be within general league practice.